Lock your doors, turn on all the lights, and try not to think about that ancient Native American burial ground on which your house currently sits.
“Why?” you may ask?
Because the topic on this round of Beer Thursday is…
On this round, the guys discuss:
- Their favorite ghost shows
- Bilbo Baggins
- Haunted museums
- Ghost hunting.
Also, Shayne brags about his good rapport with the undead.
Don’t miss a very scary-ish Beer Thursday!
Just in time for Christmas!?
Be Sure to Haunt all the Paranormal Conversations
- Round 7: Ghost Shows (Just Jay and Shayne)
- Round 23: National Paranormal Day (Just Jay and Shayne)
- Round 42: Conversations with a Paranormal Investigator, Part 1
- Round 43: Paranormal Investigations, Part 2
- Round 45: The Case of the Haunted Toaster
- Round 47: Time Slips and Spatial Distortion
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
If you enjoy the show and can help some brothers out, we would appreciate your supporting the Beer Thursday crew on Patreon.
If that doesn’t work for you, please support us by Subscribing to Beer Thursday on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.