Gearing up for holiday shopping? Want to surprise your loved ones with a gift filled with memories and adventure? Today we are discussing why the best holiday gift is travel.
Why is Travel the Best Holiday Gift?
We don’t think of travel necessarily as a gift. Why is experience a fantastic and thoughtful gift?
- Experiences are better than things
- It’s unexpected (which is the best type of gift)
- Anticipation (planning/going)
- Memories (focus on positive right now)
Check out the complete post for more information.
The Best Tips for Giving the Gift of Travel
- Don’t Wait!
- Don’t plan the full vacation (let the recipient have some say)
- Plan a very special aspect of the trip (that one thing…)
- Not quite sure what to get? Book a destination tour or a travel pass (Amtrack)
Travel Gifts Ideas
Here are idea for travel gifts in general or to complement the gift of travel.
- Gift Cards
- part of the trip (air, train, tickets)
- You can find tours and other experiences and purchase tickets Shayne.fun/go.
- Destination Gift Box
- Travel item (passport holder, adapter, packing cubes, external battery)
- TSA Pre-check/Global Entry (TSA $85 for 5 years, GE $100 for 5 years)
Question: What travel-related gift would you like to receive?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Podcast Facebook group!
Start Making Your Magical Memories!
Ryan and Shayne are both Travel Advisers with Creating Magic Vacations, an authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Feel free to reach out to us for a free quote and to start making magical memories.
- Contact Ryan at DisneyTravelDad.Com.
- Contact Shayne at Shayne.fun.
Where in the World is All Things Travel?
- Cave Spring, GA
- Toronto, Ontario
Check out the complete list of where in the world you’re located.
Never Miss a Thing!
Subscribe to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app so you never miss anything:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Check out the complete list of episodes.