Smartphone technology has significantly changed travel. Here are a few of our favorite travel apps to save you time, stress, and even a little money.
The “new normal” of travel will definitely involve more use of phones (online check-in, cashless payment, proof of reservation, online reserving of activities).
Destination-Specific Travel Apps
- My Disney Experience
- Universal ( Apple and Google Play)
- Cruise lines
- Triposo location-specific Apps (Apple and Google Play)
- National Parks have apps
Part of the Trip
- Airlines, trains, etc.
- Flight Aware (Apple and Google Play)
- Southwest Airlines (Apple and Google Play)
- Ride Guru (rideshare comparison)
- Hopper (Apple and Google Play)
- Kayak (Apple and Google Play)
“Regular” Apps We Use For Travel
- Instacart (Apple and Google Play)
- Yelp (Apple and Google Play)
- Notes, EverNote (I use a lot)
- Messenger for texting iPhone folks when abroad
- WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, Instagram messenger
- Google Maps (Download maps for offline use)
Keep all of your travel apps together on your phone, so they are easier to find while you’re traveling.
What are some of your favorite apps for travel?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Facebook group!
Contact Us to book your magical vacation today!
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
Please support us by Subscribing to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on All Things Travel: Episode 31: What would you like us to discuss?
Previously on All Things Travel: Episode 29: Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Updates.
Originally posted at https://allthingstravelshow.com/best-travel-apps/