The beginning of this month marked a Most Magical 50th Anniversary at Walt Disney World. Don’t worry if you missed it though. We discuss the FUNtastic ways you can enjoy celebrating Disney’s 50th anniversary for several more months.
Celebrating Disney’s 50th
Lots of new things debuted this month but don’t worry. It’s an 18-month celebration.
Across the Entire Resort
- 50th Earidescent decorations
- Special food/drink/snacks
- 50th Merchandise (shopportunities). Shop here!
- Same as above
- Beacons of Magic
- Disney Fab 50 collection
- Disney Enchantment
- Beacons of Magic on Castle
- Disneykite tails
- Beacons of Magic on Tree of Life
- Beacons of Magic on HTT
- Beacons of Magic on Ball
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Space 220
- La Creperie de Paris
- Moana-Themed Rooms: Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- New Mid Century Modern Lobby: Disney’s Contemporary
- Incredibles-Themed Rooms: Disney’s Contemporary
- Steakhouse 71 now open: Disney’s Contemporary
- Cirque De Soleil at Disney Springs “Drawn to Life” opening November 18th
- Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser opening in March, bookings end of this month
- Magic Band +
- Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind, 2022
Question: What part of celebrating Disney’s 50th sounds the best to you?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Podcast Facebook group!
Start Making Your Magical Memories!
Ryan and Shayne are both Travel Advisers with Creating Magic Vacations, an authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Feel free to reach out to us for a free quote and to start making magical memories.
Where in the World is All Things Travel?
- Northallerton, North Yorkshire, UK
- Denver, CO
Check out the complete list of where in the world you’re located.
Never Miss a Thing!
Subscribe to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app so you never miss anything:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Check out the complete list of episodes.