A couple’s trip may be just what your relationship with that special partner needs. However, a vacation together may also test your communication skills and patience if not planned correctly and together. Don’t worry, today Shayne and I discuss ways to make sure your next couple’s trip is a special experience.
6 Great Tips for a Successful Couple’s Trip
- Define the purpose of the trip/What are we wanting from this trip?
- Set a budget (exact or in general). This can avoid a lot of stress!
- Share in the planning (can help with #1)
- Allow for solo time
- Limit distractions (work, tech, family life back home)
- Check in with each other during the trip
When is the last time you and your partner took a couples’ trip?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Podcast Facebook group!
Start Making Your Magical Memories!
Ryan and Shayne are both Travel Advisers with Creating Magic Vacations, an authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Feel free to reach out to us for a free quote and to start making magical memories.
- Contact Ryan at DisneyTravelDad.Com.
- Contact Shayne at Shayne.fun.
Never Miss a Thing!
Subscribe to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app so you never miss anything:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on All Things Travel, Episode 54: Taking your first International Trip.
Previously on All Things Travel, Episode 52: Angels and Demons (a Travel Story).