Cruising in an incredible way to vacation, but it can get a bad rap. Today, we debunk several of the most common cruise myths.
9 Common Cruise Myths Debunked
- All cruises are expensive
- All staterooms are small
- Cruises are too crowded.
- You will only eat buffet meals on cruises.
- You will get sick on a cruise.
- When cruising you only skim the surface of a destination.
- Cruises are boring.
- Cruises are just for older travelers.
- All cruises are the same!
I hope these other myths have helped you to see that is not true
Next episode…choosing the RIGHT cruise for you and booking the correct way
What reasons do you have to not try a cruise?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Podcast Facebook group!
Start Making Your Magical Memories!
Ryan and Shayne are both Travel Advisers with Creating Magic Vacations, an authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Feel free to reach out to us for a free quote and to start making magical memories.
Never Miss a Thing!
Subscribe to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app so you never miss anything:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.