What is the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival? Learn what it is, what to do, and why you will enjoy this festival if you love food or Disney!
What is the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival?
- World Showcase Section of EPCOT (11 countries)
- 20 Global Marketplaces (sampling of food and drink, around 3 or each, savory and dessert)
- Most offerings $4-9, drinks $3-11
What Do You do?
- Sample, sample, sample! (Eat/Drink/Snack Around the World!)
- Entertainment (theatre style which is different)
- Kids/Family activities
Who Should Visit the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival?
- Good for foodie families! But, something for all eaters
- This would be the IDEAL Adult Disney trip!
- A great way to try lots of food and drink!
What Were My Picks?
- Brazil: Pao de Queijo (Brazilian Cheese Bread), Bonus with Frozen Caipirinha
- France: Onion & Goat Cheese Tart, Duck Confit with sweet potatoes
- Germany: Bratwurst and pretzel roll
- Hawaii: Teriyaki-glazed SPAM with potatoes, peppers, onions, and spicy mayo
- Japan: Sushi flowerpot
- Mexico: Mango Smoky Margarita
- Festival Favorites: Seafood Fishman’s Pie (Ireland)
- Festival Favorites: Guinness Baileys Milkshake (Ireland)
- Desserts & Champagne: Liquid Nitro Cake Pops (chocolate, Twix, M&M’s
Current Promotion: Want to experience the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival? If you are a Florida resident or WDW annual pass holder there is an awesome room discount being offered right now through the end of September 2020. Based on the type of room and resort you book you can save 25-40% on your resort portion of your stay!
Contact Shayne to book your magical vacation today!
- Contact me on my Facebook page facebook.com/Shayne.FunTravel
- Or message me directly with Facebook Messenger
Never Miss a Thing!
Subscribe to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app so you never miss anything:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on All Things Travel: Episode 6: Where is the Harry Potter Park?
Previously on All Things Travel: Episode 4: Disney World Reopening.