Our scary heroes continue to get their Halloween fright on! Fear the next part of our paranormal talk and “The Case of the Haunted Toaster!”
Dread this thrilling third part of our conversations with NTParanormal‘s Lead Investigator, Ashton Rogers.
Topics in Todays Paranormal Investigation Conversation
- Electronic Voice Phenomenon (EVPs) psychosis
- Understanding other dialects
- Do recording studios capture many EVPs?
- Ozzy Osbourne still sounds great!
- Ashton’s dream investigations
- Paying vs. charging for paranormal investigations
- The Case of the Haunted Toaster!
Be Sure to Haunt all the Paranormal Conversations
- Round 7: Ghost Shows (Just Jay and Shayne)
- Round 23: National Paranormal Day (Just Jay and Shayne)
- Round 42: Conversations with a Paranormal Investigator, Part 1
- Round 43: Paranormal Investigations, Part 2
- Round 45: The Case of the Haunted Toaster
- Round 47: Time Slips and Spatial Distortion
“Let’s toast to good ‘ol ‘Douche’ Bagans, and may he Bro Up all the ghosts that require Bro-ing.”
Hang with NTParanormal
Dare to Get Social With Us!
Tell us what you think in the Beer Thursday Facebook group!
Come hang with us on Instagram. You never know when we’ll go live. (Spoiler Alert: Neither do we.)
If that doesn’t work for you, please support us by Subscribing to Beer Thursday on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.