Concerned about paying inflated prices for everyday items! Here are the top items to buy before your theme park vacation to save you money and stress!
A Packing List Just for You!
- Cooling Fan $15.00 at Disney/8.29 (6.71)
- Cooling Towel 16.90/6.99 (9.91)
- Poncho 8.45/.97 (7.46)
- Notebook/Autograph book 19.95/8.50 (11.45)
- Sunscreen 14.50/3.98 (10.52)
- Disney T-shirt 14/20 (cheapest) (6)
These prices including packing items, Instacart, or delivery), WDW and USO let you bring in food
- Soda 4.50/1.88 (2.62)
- Water 3.50/1.68 (1.82)
- Candy (Mike and Ike) 6.49/2.49 (4)
- Animal crackers 2.99/1.62 (1.37)
- Individual cereal 2.99/1.00 (1.99)
- Orange 2.29/.66 (1.63)
- Apple 2.29/.97 (1.32)
- Banana 2.29/.20 (2.09)
- Ritz 3.49 one sleeve/2.69 whole box (.80)
- Chips 4.29/2.50 (1.79)
- M&M candy 2.49/.88 (1.61)
Total savings if purchasing one of each $88.11!
What important items have you forgotten to pack for a vacation?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Facebook group!
Start Making Your Magical Memories!
Ryan and Shayne are both Travel Advisers with Creating Magic Vacations, an authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Feel free to reach out to us for a free quote and to start making magical memories.
Download your copy of this list at Shayne.Fun/Shopping
Never Miss a Thing!
Subscribe to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app so you never miss anything:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on All Things Travel: Episode 21: National Parks with Chris Janney.
Previously on All Things Travel: Episode 19: Ryan’s Multi-Generational Disney World Trip Report.