Our brave stall warts of heroness bravely travel into the future to a time when they celebrate the countdown to the most anticipated year of the year.
Beer Thursday Celebrates New Year’s Eve 2020!
- Jay starts early with a rhyme!
- Then Jay offers great advice for 2021!
- Shayne ruins it.
- Jay uses a word Shayne had to edit. (Shout out to our Patreon Drinkin’ Buddy, Kiki! We hope you enjoy the unedited version!)
- What are we hopeful for in the new year?
- Shayne suggests that 2020 may have been one of our best years ever.
Tell us what you think in the Beer Thursday Facebook group!
“May all your troubles during the coming year be as short as your resolutions.”
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
If you enjoy the show, please help some brothers out. We would appreciate your supporting the Beer Thursday crew on Patreon. Join our Drinkin’ Buddy Kiki and millions of others who will hopefully join soon after you do! Who will be the first to join our Inner Circle?
If that doesn’t work for you, please support us by Subscribing to Beer Thursday on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on Beer Thursday: Round 58: What would you like us to talk about?
Previously on Beer Thursday: Round 56: New Year’s Resolutions.