Get psyched for Halloween with the 2nd part of our paranormal investigation conversation with NTParanormal’s lead investigator, Ashton Rogers.
Fear this second part of our conversations with NTParanormal‘s Lead Investigator, Ashton Rogers.
The Truth About Paranormal Investigation
Topics covered today.
- Heightened awareness vs. a meditative state and Paranormal Investigation
- Has anything happened in an investigation that has affected you?
- Ghost Hunting equipment
- Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs) and Fear Cages
- Ashton explains Jay’s experience that he’ll tell in an upcoming episode
- Sleep paralysis
- What NTParanormal can tell you after a paranormal investigation
- Recording and validating Electronic Voice Phenomenon (EVPs)
Be Sure to Haunt all the Paranormal Conversations
- Round 7: Ghost Shows (Just Jay and Shayne)
- Round 23: National Paranormal Day (Just Jay and Shayne)
- Round 42: Conversations with a Paranormal Investigator, Part 1
- Round 43: Paranormal Investigations, Part 2
- Round 45: The Case of the Haunted Toaster
- Round 47: Time Slips and Spatial Distortion
“Here’s to taking everything in moderation. Including moderation.”
Hang with NTParanormal
Dare to Be Social With Us!
Tell us what you think in the Beer Thursday Facebook group!
Come hang with us on Instagram. You never know when we’ll go live. (Spoiler Alert: Neither do we.)
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
If you enjoy the show and can help some brothers out, we would appreciate your supporting the Beer Thursday crew on Patreon.
If that doesn’t work for you, please support us by Subscribing to Beer Thursday on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on Beer Thursday: Round 44: Finding Normalcy in 2020.
Previously on Beer Thursday: Round 42: Conversations with a Paranormal Investigator, Part 1.