You’ll feel younger than ever as our heroes of all ages discuss how people in the ’70s at our age looked far older than we do now.
Did People in the ’70s Look Older Than We Do at the Same Age?
- Pat Morita at age 52 vs. Jay at age 52.
- Attempts at knock-knock jokes
- Abe Vigoda at 54 during Barney Miller
- Wilford Brimley at age 50
- Carroll O’Connor at age 49 and Jean Stapleton at 51 from All in the Family
Here is a link to the page with the photos
Who have you noticed from the ’70s who looked really old for their age?
Tell us what you think in the Beer Thursday Facebook group!
“Here’s to bourbon: the glue holding this year together.”
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
If you enjoy the show, please help some brothers out. We would appreciate your supporting the Beer Thursday crew on Patreon.
If that doesn’t work for you, please support us by Subscribing to Beer Thursday on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Check out the complete list of episodes!