Today our fabulous heroes of bravery and pretending to be brave go face to virtual face with their best nemesis Tim and his response to Concert Talk.
Response to Tim’s Response to Concert Talk
- Our old friend Julien (May he R.I.P.)
- Jay apologizes and remembers a Kiss concert
- Shayne confirms Tim’s assertion that the Julien Morgan and Fantasia show in New York was the only one there ever was in New York.
- An epic rock tour with one show.
- Should Tim take a rest?
- Does Tim know the difference between INXS and Pink Floyd?
- Michael Hutchins, gone too soon.
Question: What’s the best concert you ever forgot about?
Tell us what you think in the Beer Thursday Facebook group!
“Here’s to nipples. Without them, breasts would have no point.”
– Robyn Ray
Today’s Second Toast
“The first draught a man drinks is for thirst, the second for nourishment, the third for pleasure, and the fourth for madness.”
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
If you enjoy the show, please help some brothers out. We would appreciate your supporting the Beer Thursday crew on Patreon.
If that doesn’t work for you, please support us by Subscribing to Beer Thursday on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Check out the complete list of episodes!