What’s going on with cruising? Who knows? Amy Southgate tells us what we can look forward to enjoying with some Royal Caribbean cruise updates.
Current State of cruising
- Amy reviews the current state of cruising.
- What the cruise lines are working on.
- The goal for Healthy Return to Service (minimizing risk!)
- How a cruise will look and feel different after they resume.
Perfect Day at CocoCay
- The Chill side and the Thrill Side.
- Water slides
- Oasis Lagoon
- Amazing views from Up Up and Away helium balloon
- Great food
Booking Royal Caribbean
- Can drink and wi-fi packages for the entire cruise or for the Perfect Day at Cococay (drinks won’t be included at other stops 🤔)
- Book Cabanas in advance.
- Differences Between Voyager Class and Freedom Class Ships
- Entertainment on Ships
- Great advice for a 1st-time cruiser
Understanding Keys, Cays, and Quays
What do you want to know about Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Podcast Facebook group!
Start Making Your Magical Memories!
Ryan and Shayne are both Travel Advisers with Creating Magic Vacations, an authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Feel free to reach out to us for a free quote and to start making magical memories.
- Contact Ryan at DisneyTravelDad.Com.
- Contact Shayne at Shayne.fun.
Never Miss a Thing!
Subscribe to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app so you never miss anything:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on All Things Travel: Episode 30: Our favorite travel apps.
Previously on All Things Travel: Episode 28: Ryan and Shayne address the Current situation.