Want to take your parents to Disney? Today Ryan tells us about his recent multi-generational trip to Walt Disney World, and he tells us from Disney World.
- Where Ryan is Staying (the palatial Old Key West Resort)
- Overview of their itinerary
- Comparison of Disney crowds this week to Shayne’s trip a couple of weeks ago.
- Comparison to previous Octobers at Disney
- Disney’s COVID-19 safety measures
- Current lines and wait times
- The daily activities of their multi-generational Disney world trip
- Accommodation suggestions for a multi-generational Disney world trip
Friends’ Questions During Our Live Show
- When do we think Disneyland will reopen?
- For someone who suffers anxiety, which Disney Park is better?
What do you think about taking your parents and kids to Disney World?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Facebook group!
Contact Shayne to book your magical vacation today!
Shout-out to those who joined us on Instagram Live:
Follow them on Instagram!
Never Miss a Thing!
Subscribe to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app so you never miss anything:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.