Choosing the best resort for your vacation can be tricky. We’re here to help you with today’s coverage of Universal Orlando Resorts and CityWalk.
Universal Orlando Resorts
Today we wrap up our discussion of Universal Orlando Resort by discussing the amazing resorts to choose from when planning your vacation as well as CityWalk, Universal’s dining and shopping area that has something for everyone.
- Details of Three types of resorts
- Unique features of each, why you might choose a premier hotel
- You get free transportation to the parks and
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Hard Rock Hotel
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
The Unlimited Express pass is included with premier hotel stays
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel
Value Universal Orlando Resorts
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites
Suites that sleep 6 guests.
Not within walking distance to the parks.
How to Decide Which Resort is Right For Your Stay?
November 9-12 (3 nights) 2 adults, 2 children (8, 11), Standard Rooms
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort, Surfside Inn & Suites ($315.91)
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort ($467.80)
- Loew’s Royal Pacific Resort (908.20)
- Hard Rock Hotel ($1,014.57)
*Not all resorts are open right as of 10/21/2020!
Universal Orlando CityWalk
What it is, where it is, convenience to resorts and parks
Offerings (see map for list) Dining, QS Dining, Entertainment/Nightlife, Shopping
- Antojito’s Authentic Mexican Food
- The Cowfish
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew
- The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen
- Vivo Italian Kitchen
- Voodoo Doughnut
- Blue Man Group
What is your favorite restaurant in Universal Orlando’s CityWalk?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Podcast Facebook group!
Complete the Entire Universal Orlando Journey
- Episode 6: Universal Orlando Introduction
- Episode 11: The Grand Tour of Universal Studios Florida
- Episode 13: The Grand Tour of Universal Islands of Adventure.
- Episode 15: The Grand Tour of Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Episode 18: The Grand Tour of Universal’s CityWalk and Resorts.
- Episode 33: Comparing Disney World and Universal Orlando (in 2021)
- Episode 34: Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside.
- Episode 43: The Best Rides at Universal Orlando.
Start Making Your Magical Memories!
Ryan and Shayne are both Travel Advisers with Creating Magic Vacations, an authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Feel free to reach out to us for a free quote and to start making magical memories.
Never Miss a Thing!
Subscribe to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app so you never miss anything:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Never forget to pack an essential item again!
Next on All Things Travel Episode 19: Ryan’s Fall Break Disney Trip Report.
Previously on All Things Travel: Episode 17, Why You Should Vacation With American Cruise Lines.