Having trouble keeping the Orlando theme parks straight? We’re here to clear things up! Join us for the grand tour of Universal Studios Florida.
Welcome to the All Things Travel Show! Today we are continuing our discussion of Universal Studios Orlando by discussing the Theme park that started it all Universal Studios Florida…this is a theme park lovers dream with immersive lands and attractions that thrill.
Universal Studios Florida Layout
Park is comprised of 7 areas around a lake
- Production central
- New York
- San Franciso
- World Expo
- Springfield: Home of the Simpsons
- Woody Woodpecker’s KidZone
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley
The theming is amazing. Slow down. Take your time and soak it all in.
Complete the entire Universal Orlando Journey
- Episode 6: Where is the Harry Potter Park?
- Episode 11: The Grand Tour of Universal Studios Florida.
- Episode 13: The Grand Tour of Universal Islands of Adventure.
- Episode 15: The Ultimate Tour of Universal Volcano Bay.
- Episode 18: Universal Orlando Resorts and CityWalk.
- Episode 33: Comparing Disney World and Universal Orlando (in 2021).
- Episode 34: Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside.
- Episode 43: Ultimate Guide to the Best Rides at Universal (2021).
Start Making Your Magical Memories!
Ryan and Shayne are both Travel Advisers with Creating Magic Vacations, an authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Feel free to reach out to us for a free quote and to start making magical memories.
Never Miss a Thing!
Subscribe to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app so you never miss anything:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Breakdown of Universal Orlando Parks
Universal Orlando Resort is comprised of 5 parts:
- Universal Studios Florida theme park
- Universal Islands of Adventure theme park
- Volcano Bay water park
- CityWalk shopping and eating district
- Universal Orlando resorts