Having trouble keeping the Orlando theme parks straight? We’re here to clear things up! Join us for the grand tour of Universal Studios Florida.
Welcome to the All Things Travel Show! Today we are continuing our discussion of Universal Studios Orlando by discussing the Theme park that started it all Universal Studios Florida…this is a theme park lovers dream with immersive lands and attractions that thrill.
Universal Studios Florida Layout
Park is comprised of 7 areas around a lake
- Production central
- New York
- San Franciso
- World Expo
- Springfield: Home of the Simpsons
- Woody Woodpecker’s KidZone
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley
The theming is amazing. Slow down. Take your time and soak it all in.
Complete the entire Universal Orlando Journey
- Episode 6 – Where is the Harry Potter Park – Universal Orlando overview.
- Episode 10 – (this one) Universal Studios Florida breakdown
- Episode 11 – (coming soon) Universal Islands of Adventure
Contact Shayne to book your magical vacation today!
Get 2 Days Free When You Buy 2 Days
Book by Aug 13, 2020 and use by December 17, 2020.
NO BLACKOUT Dates.Second promotion: If you purchase an annual pass, you can add three months to your pass for free.
Please Help Us Keep the Show Going!
Please support us by Subscribing to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Next on All Things Travel: Episode : What would you like us to discuss?
Previously on All Things Travel: Episode 10: Is Spanish food spicy?
Breakdown of Universal Orlando Parks
Universal Orlando Resort is comprised of 5 parts:
- Universal Studios Florida theme park
- Universal Islands of Adventure theme park
- Volcano Bay water park
- CityWalk shopping and eating district
- Universal Orlando resorts
Post originally appeared at https://allthingstravelshow.com/universal-studios-florida