Universal Orlando Resort is a top vacation destination in central Florida. Today we’re joined by two travel advisor friends who visited for the first-ish time recently and have a lot to share about these theme parks.
Visiting Universal for the First ( ish) Time
- Do you have to be a Harry Potter fan to enjoy Universal Orlando?
- Impressions of your resort
- Universal Studios
- What’s the best ride in Orlando
- Universal Islands of Adventure
- Food in Universal
- First (ish) time at CityWalk
Travel Agent Advice on Visiting Universal Orlando
- Who is Universal Orlando right for?
- Things you should consider when booking a vacation to Universal Orlando
- How Universal Orlando is different from Walt Disney World
- Top tips for visiting Universal““
Question: What sounds like the best part of Universal Orlando to you?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Podcast Facebook group!
Start Making Your Magical Memories!
Ryan and Shayne are both Travel Advisers with Creating Magic Vacations, an authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Feel free to reach out to us for a free quote and to start making magical memories.
- Contact Heather HWheeler @ CreatingMagicVacations.com
- Contact Michelle at Michelle @ CreatingMagicVacations.com
- Contact Ryan at DisneyTravelDad.Com.
- Contact Shayne at Shayne.fun.
Where in the World is All Things Travel?
- San Francisco, California
Check out the complete list of where in the world you’re located.
Enjoy these profound travel quotes to spark your sense of wonder.
Never Miss a Thing!
Follow All Things Travel Show on your favorite app so you never miss a thing:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Check out the complete list of episodes.
Episode 155 Transcripts
Episodes are transcribed with artificial intelligence, so some highly amusing translations are likely!