To keep us safe while allowing us to still enjoy the parks, Walt Disney World made a lot of changes. Since there are so many, we break them down on today’s episode and give you the scoop on the new normal now at Disney.
Original Airdate: July 15, 2020
New Normal Now
We hear lots of conversations about the New Normal. Things are always changing. Since we are all learning as we navigate the waters of this 2020 pandemic, we know things can change quickly. That’s why we call it the New Normal Now, as of July 15, 2020.
Biggest Changes at Walt Disney World
- No more FastPasses for the time being.
- Park hours are shortened.
- No fireworks shows or parades for now.
- We now have to reserve days at the park with a new park reservation system.
- No park-hopper tickets for now.
- Currently, we have to make more reservations.
- No more buffets in the restaurants.
Listen in to get the details on all of the changes.
Would you feel safe going to Disney today?
How safe do you feel traveling now?
Start Making Your Magical Memories!
Ryan and Shayne are both Travel Advisers with Creating Magic Vacations, an authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Feel free to reach out to us for a free quote and to start making magical memories.
Never Miss a Thing!
Subscribe to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app so you never miss anything:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.