Ryan and Shayne are both travel advisors with Creating Magic Vacations, but what do travel advisors do exactly? Today we pull back the curtain and talk about the life and work of a travel advisor.
Sales (Quoting, Booking, Repeat Customers)
- Working with suppliers/learning products
- How do we get paid?
- Looking vs. Booking, transactional vs. relationship
- Working with clients over the long-term
Customer Service (the Process of Working With Ss)
- We work with you from the very beginning
- As much or as little support as you like
- Continual communication throughout vacation (and beyond)
- We are your advocate/your guide on the side
Small Business Owner (Marketing, Conversations, Running a Business)
- My day is filled with many different tasks to run the business
- Every task I do needs to lead back to travel (sales and customer service)
What are the best things to look for in a TA?
- Someone who knows the type of vacation you want to take
- Someone who asks you lots of questions
- Someone who is excited about your vacation/your group
Question: What do you look for in a Travel Advisor?
Please let us know in the All Things Travel Podcast Facebook group!
Start Making Your Magical Memories!
Ryan and Shayne are both Travel Advisers with Creating Magic Vacations, an authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Feel free to reach out to us for a free quote and to start making magical memories.
Where in the World is All Things Travel?
- Manahawkin, New Jersey
Check out the complete list of where in the world you’re located.
Never Miss a Thing!
Subscribe to All Things Travel Show on your favorite app so you never miss anything:
Please share it with some friends while you’re here.
Check out the complete list of episodes.
Episode ??? Transcripts
Episodes are transcribed with artificial intelligence so there are likely some highly amusing translations!